
Do you remember the school I helped teach in last year? The new school is now complete and it is beautiful!! (and so are the dear students that attend!)

Here I am helping harvest cocoa.

Oh, sweet little Eric's lamb!

Here Praise and I are enjoying the beach. The last night with them Christine, Praise and I enjoyed at a beautiful beach resort. Many thanks to all of you who encouraged me to take the time to go to Ghana. Also, for you who helped us be able to spend this time at the beach. Thanks not only from me but also from Christine and Praise as we all thoroughly enjoyed our time. Thank you so much!

Christine, Praise and me enjoying dinner on the beach. A couple days of admiring the majesty of God at the beach really reminds me of His greatness and His power. A God who can tell the waves where to stop and has more thoughts for me than there are grains of sand- that is worth standing in reverence!
1 comment:
What a beautiful school; how exciting!!! That must have been such a blessing for you to see, and to spend time with your friends. Love the name Praise!!
You look so rested Dara, and pray that this was usch a time of renewal for you!!!!
Blessings as you serve so faithfully!!
Post a Comment