Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sharing my life with a 4 year old

I can’t even articulate my thoughts…

Nede and I recited this verse many times today, she repeating after me:

“This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!” Psalm 118:24

 

I’m off to bed. With this precious one breathing heavily in the bed next to mine. Bless her Lord and thanks for YOUR PRAYERS! This is the start of another incredible journey…more soon!

2 comments:

Canda Lily said...

Dara, does this mean Nede will be coming home with you? What a blessing!

She is so beautiful. God is good!

Candace

denise said...

What a miracle Dara; that Nede is finally there right with you!!!! She is the most beautiful girl; her smile is so contagious!!!! How awesome that she is learning God's Word, and getting to smile, eating so much, and being cared and loved by you so much!!!!!!!
This is such a praise!!!!!!

Love you,

Denise