Nede has never lacked enthusiasm. Throw the first “field trip” of her little life into the picture and we had one early morning and one busy day!
I told Nede she looked ready for her first field trip and she responded, “I’m ready to fight the cold!” (It is chilly now).
After one kid got scared and threw up, we were off to the Chimoio airport.
I wasn’t quite sure we would even see any planes but we saw this one…
and watched this one land and take off…
Enjoyed a snack…
And saw a 4 wheeler and fire truck…
And, I’m the nerdy mom who takes pictures of everything. I was never going to be this! :)
And then, I turned my back to the runway and saw this…
I’m again reminded where Nede comes from. I’m confused, disturbed and saddened by the contrast. Yet, I’m overjoyed by what a simple trip to the Chimoio airport offers.
A nice day.
1 comment:
So not nerdy to take such special pictures!! So awesome, and looks like just a great day!! Love these pictures Dara, and so sweet to see her with all the other children; having so much fun!!!
Post a Comment