"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19
Last night Nede and I read the Creation story in her new Children's Message Bible.
We discussed it and tonight at dinner she said,
"Mom, why don't we just take out a bone (as if to grab one of her ribs) and make a husband?"
That would sure be convenient huh? LOL. I remember praying for a husband in my early 20's and then for some reason I stopped thinking about marriage in my late 20's. I was 29 when I met my husband. He was a Texan and my junior by 7 years (the perfect number right)?
Anyway, thinking of you alot lately. I just had two sets of friends adopt from the Congo last week (they both adopted two children; sibling groups). They each have 4 natural born children and just added 2 more for a total of six children. I was amazed at the transformation in their lives.
I don't know why the Lord is asking you to wait on Him but He is surely creating deep pathways in your heart that would not have been there without the waiting.
2 comments:
Oh, too sweet; wish that was true over you Dara!!
Praying for that!!
LOve you lots
That would sure be convenient huh? LOL. I remember praying for a husband in my early 20's and then for some reason I stopped thinking about marriage in my late 20's. I was 29 when I met my husband. He was a Texan and my junior by 7 years (the perfect number right)?
Anyway, thinking of you alot lately. I just had two sets of friends adopt from the Congo last week (they both adopted two children; sibling groups). They each have 4 natural born children and just added 2 more for a total of six children. I was amazed at the transformation in their lives.
I don't know why the Lord is asking you to wait on Him but He is surely creating deep pathways in your heart that would not have been there without the waiting.
Sending my love to you today.
Post a Comment