"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19
What could be better than celebrating our 2nd year anniversary together than having my mom here with us? Well, I can think of one thing better but, I'll rejoice in what we had today.
A year in review...
So, so, so exciting that your mom is there! I know how valuable that is for you. Rejoicing with you for two years and for three generations of family to be together to celebrate.
4 comments:
SO happy your Mom is there with you; what a celebration!!! Have the best time, and just love the sweetest video!
Love you so much,
Denise
Awesome! I love the photo of the three of you. Greetings to your mom and Nede!
So, so, so exciting that your mom is there! I know how valuable that is for you. Rejoicing with you for two years and for three generations of family to be together to celebrate.
It must be so special to have your Mom there with you:) Your slideshow was so sweet! God is doing great things!! Continued prayers to you and Nede:)
In Christ,
Kristy Kes
Post a Comment