Remember the construction paper countdown chain?
It's not long now.
ONLY 2 SLEEPS!!!
WE'RE SO EXCITED!!
THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD!
Having an unconventional family was never in my plans. I get excited when we get to start experiencing these non-traditional events, like my mom meeting my 6 1/2 year old. I've got a feeling it's going to be a bit of a scene on Friday at the airport. I feel like I've gone through the gestational period of an elephant and even after the delivery I've been hidden away from those closest to me. Of course I have loads of great people here but nothing touches on the love of your mom or dad, sister and family, friends who've known me since I was young(er) and naive. Again, I rejoice as this is an amazing NEXT for Nede, me and my larger family. I pray this is a link to even greater things-- a glimpse of what's to come, a closer connection to all of you, another part of a dream coming true.
Blessed travels Mom, we're waiting.



3 comments:
I can only imagine how excited you all are!! Enjoy every minute!!
So, so excited for you all!! Praying so much for your Mom as she travels. How cute the idea of the chain countdown for number of sleeps left!! So clever!!
Sending lots and lots of love Dara and Nede!
Love you,
Denise
Gr888 service....!!!! nice to c people like u......
Post a Comment