I was delighted to spend 6 hours making a cake yesterday (only had 1 round cake pan so I had to bake 3 different cakes).
And I love seeing the joy in this smile...
And I can't believe I've been part of this life since she was less than 3 years old!
She's just so much fun!
Who else can carry off a lady bug right on the tip of their nose?
And I delight in having each of these little lives apart of mine!
I love you Nede and all your little friends!
(Her real bday is on the 25th, the day after my sister's. There will be more celebrating then as it's a public holiday...no school!)








2 comments:
How beautiful Nede is!! Happiest, blessed birthday sweetest Nede!!
What a wonderful cake; love the colors and Nede's dress to match!!
Sending so much love,
Denise
Happy Birthday Nede!!! You are a beautiful daughter of the most high King, and He loves you so much!! You are precious to Him:)
Dara, awesome job on the cake! Also, love the "pin the tail on the zebra"! Too cute:)
Love and blessings,
Kristy
Post a Comment