Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

7:00 on the 7th

My time is running short! I haven't seen all of you. If you're in the Minneapolis area please join us
When: March 7th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Where: Vision of Glory Lutheran Church 
13200 Highway 55
Plymouth, MN 55441
Why: Meet Nede. Hear a bit more about our lives in Mozambique. 
Questions? Contact me: darajeanhillstrom@gmail.com
Please send me a quick message if you plan to come so we know how many to plan for.
Hope to see you on the 7th!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Are you returning to Moz? if so, are you planning on staying there long-term?

Kristy Kes said...

Keith and I will be there!! 😄No matter how sick I am, we will be there with joy in our hearts, and arms wide open & ready to give you and Nede lots of hugs!!! ❤

In Christ,
Kristy Kes 💜