Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the final days

The last few weeks have been busy as have been all the others. It's been another wonderful period of time with friends and family. We're 4 days and counting until our return to Mozambique. That comes with many different feelings. I suspect that there will be many tears over the next few days as we continue to say goodbye to our many beloved family and friends. It won't be easy for Nede (or me) to say goodbye to her Meme, Grandpa, Auntie, Uncle and cousins. Please pray for strength for both of us. The most daunting thing for me is the return to the unknown. Not knowing when we'll get to return to the States, not knowing what lies ahead BUT as I look back over the last 5 months I see fingerprints of my loving father all over them and it gives me courage to move forward.

 Here's a picture journey of the last couple of weeks--
 Lots of time with friends and family:


 My niece and 4 nephews were baptized and the quads celebrated their 3rd bday:

 A wonderful trip to Michigan:



A hair makeover with the help of 5 in Michigan (white mom doesn't know what she's doing):


Finally a finished product after most of the day today:
Some serious play:
 And cherished friends who I hate to leave:

Thank you all for your presence with us here in the States over the last few months. It's been the greatest period of my life and I'm overflowing with gratefulness! Please continue to keep in touch-- email or skype. We may be further away in miles but you all are so near to my heart. Please keep praying for us and know how deep our love is for you. We are so, so blessed! We go trusting in Him...

1 comment:

yes said...

Love you!! Love these pictures and seeing your and Nede's wonderful smiles!!!

Missing you!!


Denise