Nope, I didn't get married and fall off the edge of the planet. We have just arrived back in Chimoio and we're busy settling in. Nede's back to school and Chad and I have been busy making this house our home. Activities have included unpacking, shopping for a washing machine, and most importantly RAT HUNTING! So far 2 down. The little rascals made their way into our bathroom through the sewer and a new hole they chewed in our CEMENT bathroom floor! I know, how? My saying holds true-- Everything's bigger in Africa!
More soon. I have so much to share, I have been writing some, just haven't gotten it up here. I'll summarize by saying that the last 2-3 months have been just amazing-- so full of blessings, we're in awe of all that God has done for us and of his faithfulness when we don't see the way! Thank you to all who have shared in our wedding celebration-- whether physically present or from afar we feel the support of so many and feel deeply blessed by you! All our love! xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment