What if the rhythm of the waves is the beat of our Father's heart?
They're consistent, never to be missed,
If you're on the seaside, they're always there.
Always.
During the storm the waves keep crashing---
showing strength, power, authority.
During the calm they're crashing still---
more gently, soothing, bringing peace, assurance, comfort.
When I close my eyes, I can be sure they're coming.
They will not fail.
When I open my eyes wide, I look over the turquoise, the vastness stretches as far as my eye can see,
I could feel tiny, engulfed by the enormity,
But I choose to be awed.
I choose to say, as sure as the waves consistently crash
So my Father's heart beats for me.
Yes! Every beat, every crash reminding me He's here.
He's in control.
He's large.
And, yes! Surely his heart beats for me.
I think, the rhythm of the waves JUST MAY BE,
The beat of my Father's heart.
2 comments:
So beautiful is this and wow.. Nede!! So growing up and so beautiful!!
Love you!
So beautiful is this and wow.. Nede!! So growing up and so beautiful!!
Love you!
Post a Comment