If you've followed my blog very closely, you'll understand the significance of this....
On this Saturday, when the next days ahead feel hard and heavy, I struggled to face it. When most in need of encouragement, she wrote. She responded to my sharing how, through a blog she has touched my life. Yes, she wrote. Thank you Ann!!!!
On this Saturday, when the next days ahead feel hard and heavy, I struggled to face it. When most in need of encouragement, she wrote. She responded to my sharing how, through a blog she has touched my life. Yes, she wrote. Thank you Ann!!!!
Beautiful Dara...
Ah, friend --- that you'd write such a grace-filled, moving note -- so real and transparent? Your words and story bring tears.
Lays this sister right low and I whisper thanks to Jesus for you and yes, ma'am -- we'll keep pressing on to Jesus together.
You are so, so loved --- by Jesus and this Cross-clinging daughter...
Just -- thank you. For loving like our Lord, friend and being the gift and giving back.Ah, friend --- that you'd write such a grace-filled, moving note -- so real and transparent? Your words and story bring tears.
Lays this sister right low and I whisper thanks to Jesus for you and yes, ma'am -- we'll keep pressing on to Jesus together.
You are so, so loved --- by Jesus and this Cross-clinging daughter...
Yes! We will talk long in Heaven...
All's grace,
Ann
2 comments:
Nothing greater Dara... this is too special, and so true and so sweet!!
What a gift this letter is to you; wow!
Love you and praying so much!
Wow. Awesome. I was introduced to Ann through your blog, and it's changed my life! I don't know if I ever told you that. Thank you, Dara! (I think I've given One Thousand Gifts to at least four friends, hoping it will bless them, too.)
Post a Comment