Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

happy thanksgiving



 Dear Family, Friends, Blog-readers, supporters, all of you that I'm thankful for this season,

I realize I'm nearing 2 weeks late on this post....My heart is with you. I want to wish you all many blessings this holiday season. We celebrated a wonderful Thanksgiving together this year, yes, the 3 Vanden Bosch's. Each year I feel I get a bit more desperate for my traditions and, each year I feel we, as a family, get a bit closer to what feels like an American holiday. Sure our turkey this year looked more like a pork chop (odd! We found cuts of turkey drumsticks (not sure where the rest of the turkey goes) but they sure were tasty!) but we feasted. And, I thought. I thought a lot about all I have to be grateful for. I "wrote" a lot in my head but I didn't find time to sit and get it down on paper (or computer). Our gratitude is deep this year as is our anticipation of celebrating the birth of Jesus. As a family we're busy daily reading Ann Voskamp's "Unwrapping the Greatest Gift" (you could have guessed, I know!). And, I feel like through a simple family book written for Nede's understanding, I'm understanding again the love the Lord has for me. More on this later but I just wanted to finally send out our Thanksgiving greeting and send so much love to each of you who extend such beautiful love to us! As we anticipate Christmas Day may you and your family also re-experience the Great Love our Father has for us.

Until time allows more...Many Blessings,
All our love xoxo




1 comment:

Denise said...

So wonderful! Love the decorations!!
So many blessings and love!