Dear Friends and Family,
You have been so good to us. We have been so blessed by being "home". As we head back to our other home we go with hearts divided. We love you and know that our prayers will bind us together. It's bitter-sweet to have so much love spread around the world...until we meet face to face again
WE MISS YOU ALREADY!
We love you! Thanks for your love and support.


1 comment:
Hope you made it home safely. Much love to you guys. Give Nede a kiss from us. Is it possible to send you guys a care package? If so, how long does it take to arrive and will you actually get it or will it be intercepted?
Here's a message from the girls (no editing involved in the messages below). LOL.
Savannah says, "Happy that you made it home safely. We love you! Miss you."
Sydney says, "I love you (heart). I wish you could come to our house again. Text us to come to our house. Do you have shopkins? I can give you a shopkins. That's all."
Post a Comment