From day one she was a blessing,
even though I called my friend and said,
"she's here, now what do I do?"
(June 2010)
(June 2011)
(June 2012)
And then the time came when 2 of us got the privileged to be your parents,
(August 2013)
And, all the happier I was
Together we could face all the challenges with significantly fewer tears!
(June 2014)
Then, we got to build a new house together,
and you get to be where you were with your first momma,
(June 2015)
And it's here where we'll all keep growing together,
Where you'll speak your mother tongue,
And daddy and I will try.
Where we get to care for your people,
And give them the Word in a language they best understand.
And you become more beautiful every day,
And we'll watch as God unfolds miraculous plans for your life.
And, you keep blessing everyone who gets a chance to know your face.
(June 2016)
We couldn't love her more
Or be more blessed to have had the last 6 years together.
And praise Him for ALL HE HAS DONE!


2 comments:
What a sweet tribute to an amazing young woman!!
What a tapestry that is being woven! Truly beautiful and so very special!
Blessings and love!
Post a Comment