


#1: These are some women that I have met and been talking to at church!
#2: My sweet British roomate and I!
#3: One of the beautiful patients that has been on the ward almost the whole time I have been here. It has be wonderful building a relationships with some of the patients that have been here the longest.
2 comments:
How great to see you, your roomate and the sweet patient. They look so nice and I'm sure your sweetness is just as precious to them. Being with others that are faithfully serving-that has to be so amazing and life changing.
Thanks for the pictures and sharing this great journey with us!!!!
Praying for you as you are building new friendships in Christ,
Denise
One more thing,
as i go back and look at some of the pictures- it just really is so cool how we can get them here, and see you as you serve. I just love that!!!!!
Thanks again for sharing! This is so eye opening, and awakening, as we just remember how amazingly blessed and fortunate we are here, and how we need to pray for our brothers and sisters, and those that are helping them!!!!!
Take good care,
Denise
Post a Comment