Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Off to South Africa

I am waiting for Adriel to get home from work and then we will start the long trek from Brighton back to Heathrow for my flight tonight. I feel a bit butterflyish today. I am pretty comfortable here in England with Joel and Adriel so the journey today is the real thing- I am on my way!
I had a wonderful day yesterday with Adriel and Hannah. Hannah was my roommate on Mercy Ships. She lives here in England so she took the 3 1/2 hour train trip down to Brighton to spend the day with me. It was so great to see her and be encouraged with someone whom I have experienced great things with! It was a splendid day!
Well, I better make sure my bags are packed...

1 comment:

denise said...

Hi Dara,

I'm glad you share all things with us, so that we can be praying for you. Oh, I pray the little butterflies will leave you be today, and they will just settle down!! I will be lifting you up as you go to the place you have been wanting to go. I pray that when you arrive, you will just know exactly why you came back. May God cover all your worries and give you such a peace. May the people at Hands, shower you with the love of Jesus, as you all serve Him together, and make a difference for eternity!!!!

Love you,

Denise