Here I am sitting on the step to our house watching the sheep come home. Today Laura and I made our little house our home. It is very comfortable and cute. We feel VERY blessed to have such a great little place to live. I still need to perfect my bathing routine. I am not quite satisfied with my feeling clean with no hot running water and a shower with just a trickle. Last night we had a bit of a cockroach infestation as well so hopefully we combated that and won't face that for at least a little while.
I had a few other pictures I was going to try to post but now it isn't working any longer so I guess I will study some Portuguese and call it a night! Enjoy your day!
2 comments:
How sweet is this picture? It looks so beautiful and peaceful; a place of rest from the heart break around. I am praying that you got the pests under control!!!
Love you,
Denise
Hi Dara!
As one who lived in that sweet house and listened to the sheep come home for 9 months with Sarah I can tell you... you ARE in the promised land. I am so incredibly happy that God has brought you and Laura to Mozy, and Sarah and I pray for you often. We wish we were there with you, but we rejoice that God's plan is to bless you through Mozambique and for you to be a blessing to all of the beautiful people there. Soak in every day, even when you are exhausted (and you will be!). Thanks for serving there... our hearts are unified in love for a very special place!
Much love,
Ginna
Post a Comment