Muito Obrigada! Muito, muito obrigada!!!! I now have enough money to purchase the bales of clothes that we have asked for for the orphans! I can’t thank you enough or make you realize the impact this is about to have on the community! Thank you for your faithfulness. In the next couple weeks we plan to go purchase the bales of clothes in Chimoio (about 35km from here). I think it will take a few days to organize and arrange all of this. Once the clothes are delivered to the Rubatano center we’ll have to go through them, sort them and organize them for the orphans to come. Once we do this over 600 kids will go home with new clothes! I can’t wait! I will be sure to take pictures of the process and share them as soon as I can. I can hardly imagine what this is going to be like but the volunteers we work with are truly amazing and they’ll make this happen beautifully I am sure.
3 comments:
What a praise Dara!! May God use this blessing of newness and giving in a mighty way!!!
Hi,Dara, How I love to find entries from you and Laura.
I too have thought of that verse you quoted from Matthew 11 in connection with all who are feeling overwhelmed by the great needs there.
Yet Jesus said, "MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light" - I think that means that if we're feeling heavy-laden, perhaps we're taking upon ourselves more than He wants us to...
But then, I have never been to Africa.
Affectionately, Lilyan
Just love coming back and looking at the smile you all are bringing to these precious ones!! It is truly a blessing!!! Love these pictures and keeping the ones in them in prayer.
Post a Comment