Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Video

Good afternoon from Mozambique! I just wanted to let you know there is another video about Hands at Work Mozambique. I hope you can watch it and continue to see what life is like here and the WONDERFUL people I work with. The link is: http://www.vimeo.com/2183369
Enjoy!
Here’s also a picture of me playing a game with some of the kids in the community on a home-based care visit.



and, kids outside a home of one of the patients we visit regularly...



Also, would you pray for rain? It keeps getting drier and drier. The maize that was planted is now drying up. The food problem is great and the future without crops is very grim. Please Lord- send rain!

1 comment:

denise said...

Joining in prayer that God would let the rain come and save the crops!!
May His mighty Hand make a way in the dry land, and bring the harvest!

Bless you in all you do Dara!!


Love,

Denise