It's raining. I am happy to say that it has been raining for almost 2 days now! It is enough for the people to plant, or replant their seeds (if they have money to buy seeds). It is exactly what they have needed but it is so late. It doesn't help the current famine but it brings hope and work for the people. Thank you for your prayers.
Now, please pray against cholera which often follows in the rainy season. That is the last thing these people need is to lose their family members to cholera.
As you may know, cholera has taken thousands of lives in Zimbabwe. Please pray for them as well. Prayer is all that can change any of this.
"They will survive in hard times; even in famine they will have more than enough." Psalm 37:19
His promises are true.
3 comments:
Thank you God SO much for the rain!! We keep the people lifted up for health, healing, and God's Hand of mercy!!!
That is such a praise!!
Love you Dara,
Denise
Dara, I showed your blog to a group of Education Association staffers. They were really impressed by your blog. Most don't know what blogs are. So, your blog was an excellent example.
Opps! I forgot to say...but I am sure you know. The EA message was from me. Candace
P.S. the folks were also very impressed with your gift of service to others in the name of the Lord.
Post a Comment