"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19
Friday, January 16, 2009
South Africa
I am at an internet cafe at a mall right now, I am watching the cost of my time online climb up so I don't have much time, or piece of mind to really express much. I just wanted to let you know that I have made it safely to SA. I had a great birthday (thanks for all the bday messages!). It was really hard, really hard! to leave Mozambique. I think I will slowly adjust to life here, and then life back home. It's a rollercoast of emotions. I am trying to cling to the knowledge that I know the Lord is calling me home- for now at least. Tears come at unexpected times but I am in a good place. Thanks for your continued prayers and I hope to be able to write a more thought out message soon. A lot has been happening. Bless you all and I will see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
May you just hold on to Jesus, and especially extra tight when He is the One who understands the most, how you are feeling.
May you and Laura, just rest in Him, as you have those happy and sad moments.
Blessings all around you Dara,
Denise
Post a Comment