Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lead me in the right path, O Lord,

or my enemies will conquer me.

Tell me clearly what to do,

and show me which way to turn.

Psalm 5:8

 

blog2 

Until I know what to say,

It was a good day.

5 comments:

denise said...

Hi Dara,

What a sweet picture!! May the words flow from your hands, smile, and the love that you show to all!!

Praying continually, and love you so much,

Denise

Canda Lily said...

Dara Jean,
Your look so at peace and so beautiful holding this child. I am so thankful to wake this day and see you like this. Amen!

Michelle said...

Dear Dara,
You are looking so beautiful and what a precious child you are holding.I hope all is well with you.Godbless all that you do Dara.

MIichelle

Melinda said...

DJ - You're in our thoughts and prayers always! Not sure if I shared with you that there is a Mii of you within our Wii - Thomas created his likeness of you :-) You're missed here! We hope all goes well and our blessings to you! Love, the Glads

Unknown said...

Dara, just got caught up on your blog, glad you made it safely and all is well. You do look great and happy! I will continue praying for you and believe with you...you are in the right place.
Love you,
Tamara