I never lived, I was half dead
I was a rotting tree,
until I reached the place where I wholly,
with utter honesty,
resolved and then re-resolved
that I would find God’s will
and I would do that will
though every fiber in me said no,
and I would win the battle
in my thoughts.
Frank Laubach
These words recently struck a cord.
I have said and am confirming that, indeed, YES LORD, I will do your will.
Tomorrow I am off, in good faith, on an adventure that I feel blessed to be having. I’ll be in Ethiopia with dear friends as they work through the final stages of their adoption process. What a joy it is to continue to be a part of how God has touched their hearts, and now, changing the course of a little girls life. Changing a destiny. Wow!
I will then spend a week in South Africa with others at Hands at Work. Please pray for my travels, for my heart to really rest and to fully trust the Lord with what I’ll miss in Mozambique- even if just for 2 weeks.
May I be renewed as I fight to win the battle in my thoughts—to continue in His will.
1 comment:
You have given, given, SO selflessly Dara!! I am SO excited this opportunity for you to be filled with some quiet time and fellowship; has opened up for you!!
Praying so much for you and Nede to be covered with such love and blessings to overflow over you!!
Post a Comment