I don’t have much to say tonight. My eyes are heavy and my stomach is not quite right. But…
I’ve been having some fun with my cousin here…
Last week we spent one morning hiking to the top of Cabeca de Velho. It was a beautiful day!
Next, a typical Moz story:
For about 6 weeks or so I knew that last week I would be having a couple of visitors from Hands at Work. I also knew Jessica would be here and my friend who is staying with us during the week would be occupying another bed. The 4 beds in my house were already full and I would be welcoming 2-3 more guests, just for 2 nights. In preparation, I spoke to a couple local carpenters about making a bed for me. Of course they were very eager and could have the bed completed in 5 days. I decided to go with the second guy I spoke to. I gave him 500mts up front so he could go buy the wood. This was on a Thursday. The bed would be completed on Monday. A month ago. My visitors have come and gone and I still have just 4 beds in my house. The icing on the cake is that my friend who has been following this up for me called yesterday and this is exactly what he said:
”Dara, Hi. Your bed is finished. It’s just missing a couple pieces of wood, but I’ll bring it by today.”
MISSING a COUPLE PIECES OF WOOD! Doesn’t sound finished to me! Nothing was delivered yesterday.
I still have just 4 beds at my house.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm sorry no bed yet!! pretty funny though!!
Very cute picture of you and Jessica; looks like you are saying where's the bed? Funny!!
Love you! Have so much fun!!
Post a Comment