Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

curiosity

Nede is curious.
If I eat a chocolate after she goes to bed she says, "Mom, what's that?" in the morning.
If I make popcorn after I think she's sleeping, first thing in the morning she says, "Mom, you ate WHAT last night?"
Because of this curiosity I requested Denise send me Curious George books to read to Nede. We read Curious George ALL THE TIME.
Nede also continues to LOVE birthdays. LOVES birthdays. Therefore, she loves "Curious George and the Birthday Party".
Last week we spent at the beach in a tourist destination of Mozambique. One day we were walking around the market and there was a persistent man trying to give me a flyer advertising a party at a bar that night. He finally made me take the paper and Nede (curious) asked, "What does that say?"
I said, "Well, it's just about a party tonight."
We walked in silence for a bit and then Nede said, "That man was SO curious."
Me, "What do you mean?"
"Passing those things out to people he doesn't even know so he gets a lot of presents? He's too curious!"

And she's too cute...(if you ask me)

1 comment:

hit6bugs said...

This made my day!! Nede is too cute; love this about her!!! LOVE that she is loving Mr. Curious George book!! Can't wait for her to meet Kadence!! The two of them would be so cute together!!!
Love you both so much and pray continually for blessings over you!!!
Love you,
Denise