"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19
"Mom, you're beautiful, you're lovely and I want to be like you."
Wow, it doesn't get much better than that, does it?
Here's Nede with some very special friends.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Dara, I checked in on your blog tonight. I pray you do not despair in your (long) wait for clearance for Nede. PLease keep looking for the butterflies. God will send you one when you least expect it. I will continue to pray for you and Nede. This week I will pray a rosary each of 5 days for strength for you. Love, Aunt Micki
3 comments:
Hi Dara,
I checked in on your blog tonight. I pray you do not despair in your (long) wait for clearance for Nede. PLease keep looking for the butterflies. God will send you one when you least expect it. I will continue to pray for you and Nede. This week I will pray a rosary each of 5 days for strength for you.
Love,
Aunt Micki
SO sweet Dara!! Such a blessing you are; and how precious Nede is!!
LOve you both,
Denise
Can't help but notice the bundle of sugar they're holding! Must be a lucky day! (-:
Jess
Post a Comment