Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

nede antics

Nede is a hoot! I really think she is. It may just be a motherly love kind of thing but maybe not. I think she really is clever.
She still asks a lot of questions. I mean, A LOT! Isn't it Mom? Isn't it? (She says that ALL the TIME often folllowed by "even me." "Even me.")
Here's the dialog we had last night at bedtime after reading from her Bible the story of Esau and Jacob.
"Mom, what if we see someone that's really hairy?"
Me: "Then I guess we could say he's like Esau."
Nede: "And what if someone has hair on their legs and they shave it off?"
Me: "Umm...I don't know."
Nede: "Then they're like you!" BA HA HA!!!!! We both burst into stitches of laughter.
That's pretty clever isn't it?

* * * * * * 

Nede also does everything (EVERYTHING) with a lot of effort. She never does anything only half-way as you'll see in her recent mastery of the hula-hoop...she is FULL of gusto! 



She keeps me on my toes. :)

2 comments:

yes said...

Nede is so good at the hula hoop! Love her questions she asks, and just the amazing love and joy she has!!
So vey special!
Love you both!!

Kristy Kes said...

Dara,
Nede is too cute!! I love to hear all the stories you share about her! She is cute as a button, and has a darling personality, from all the stories you share about her:) The Lord is going to use that special little girl in great ways! :)

I love her questions about Esau, by the way!! :)

Hugs, love, and prayers to you and Nede!

In Christ's love,
Kristy