If you need a reminder that God is alive, doing wonders and giving gifts, remember back with me to one year ago. Nede and I had finally made it to America. I had met someone that I had hopes would become more than a penpal.
Fast forward to December 2013, I head to Nede's end of the year program but this year, not by myself, not as a single mom. We're complete, we're a family. And then, I read the end of the year report and see this...
"When I grow up I want to be a bibale recorder to teech peepale like my Daddy to teech peepals about Jesus." Nede Portani Grade 1Tears well and I realize again, Lord, you were worth trusting, in my darkest place you were there, with a plan, with a good gift, wonders in the works, may my heart never forget...

2 comments:
That is precious! I love all of your updates. Keep writing!
So wonderful Dara!!! Tapestry is going to be gorgeous!!
Post a Comment