Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

the heart of my man

Of course you keep learning things about a person once you're married, this I didn't need to be told. But on Sunday I realized how lucky I am to be here, learning about my husband. Being here we're able to really be part of each others lives, as a couple and as a family. I'm sure no matter where we were, I'd come home and share and vent about a days work. And, I'm sure I'd ask Chad every day how work was for him, but would I be able to go with him and see him in action? Would I be able to be part of what his passions are? Would our daughter be able to serve along side him to see what he's dedicated his life to?


I've only been able to see Chad "in action" a couple times now but again on Sunday I was awed by his heart and his love for what he does. The couple times I've seen him I've delighted in his passion of sharing the word of God with a people group we've both come to love.

Many of you have shared in the journey Nede and I have been on for many years now. Now, we've added the journey that God's had Chad on for almost 10 years with Audio Scripture Ministries (ASM). Below I've uploaded a couple of videos about Chad and his work.

This first one is more specific to the work he's done in Mozambique:
And here is a general video about the international work of Audio Scripture Ministries:
Please, if you'd like to hear updates from Chad more specifically regarding his ministry, email me and I'll have him put you on his mailing list. 

It's an honor for Nede and me to be able to be a part of Chad's  ministry. I look forward to sharing more as we learn and grow with him.  


1 comment:

yes said...

Just beautiful!!!! How God brought you two amazingly humble, faithful servants together!!