
This is a picture from last week when we were going to the communities to do home-based care. As we rode in the back of a pickup truck the children came out yelling and chasing after us. Before we knew it they were jumping on the back and getting a ride with us!
I have to go- I was just testing if I could get pictures uploaded. It usually doesn't work so I am grateful this one did. I will try more later. Miss you!
1 comment:
How sweet a picture of love is this!!!
How can your heart not be overflowing with joy?
It clearly shows a picture of how it is so much better to give than to receive!!!
The joy is in your face, with your bright smile and peace that comes through.
Thank you for sharing with us, the blessings you are also receiving as you are going and giving!!!
Love you so much,
Denise
Post a Comment