
Tomorrow morning at 600am Laura and I and 2 others are off to Mozambique. We'll drive to Johannesburg, catch our flight to Beira, Moz. There we'll get picked up and drive about 3 hours to Maforga Mission. We're excited!!! It's a bit hectic right now so I need to run...Please pray for me to be safe and healthy as I travel. Next time you hear from me I will be in real AFRICA:) Love you!!!
4 comments:
Praying Dara!!!
Blessings as you go!!!!
Love seeing your smile!!!
Hi
from Marilyn and Candace
dara, God Speed. I to have grown with you threw your eyes. I pray for you & the others for a safe trip to your new home & new way of life. Remember you're living the life of g Gods way & the way I wish I could. I so proud to say your a freind of mine.
love Vickie
Miss Dara Jean....I am so proud of you and am excited to hear of what you think of God's "promised land"...Mozambique! You are in good hands up there...still hoping to come visit in the future!!! Praying for you my friend. Love, Sarah Irish
Post a Comment