As the day of my departure draws near, I'm brought to a place of realizing ONLY through prayer and strength from the Lord can I walk away from all that is happening here. I go praying for more faith to trust the Lord with all that is ahead of me, all that is ahead for my family and all that I leave behind.
Please pray for my travel on Wednesday. I depart Minneapolis at 1020am, arrive in Chicago and stop in Washington DC before making the long flight to Johannesburg. I will arrive to Mozambique on Friday afternoon.
Pray for me.
Pray for my family and the 4 new ones on the way.
Pray for peace.
Pray for strength.
2 comments:
SO praying for you Dara!! May you be filled with God's peace; that's my prayer!!
Praying for your family, and your sister so much too!!
I love you,
Denise
God Bless you, friend. Be safe. We will miss you. Come back and have some vanilla chai and sit in our back yard someday soon. We will be praying for you. Make sure you update the blog.
Post a Comment