Nede and I spent the last week at Tofo beach about 10 hours from where we live. This is a short clip of Nede playing in the water. This wasn't the first time she was in, this was probably hour 7 and she was still having pure joy and was totally thrilled, as you'll soon see:
I wish I could bottle this up and sell it because she's (often) a good dose of a great medicine. I don't think I'm being completely biased when I say this is one of Nede's many gifts. She brings immense amounts of joy to many people. Being in a new environment with her reminded me of this. So much so that we've had to have more talks about strangers and trusting people we don't know, she makes friends with everybody and was introducing me to people! Once when I was standing waist deep in the Indian ocean she extended her arms to a guy we had only just seen around our accommodation I then realized she may be bordering on a bit too friendly! :) Despite this, I see glimpses of what God is doing and is going to do with Nede through her life, and ours together. She is a very special girl. And I praise God that through the hard days (and not so hard days) she brings me this joy. For
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. (James 1:17)
Thank you God for many good and perfect things.

4 comments:
I'm so glad your back on the internet telling stories about Nede and your life. I have missed you. Just your insight brings me closer to God. Thank you
Nede is just so fun!! So glad you got to go to the beach and soak up some peace, beauty and rest!!
Love you,
Denise
Nede is so blessed to have you! Thanks for sharing and for the sacrifices you are making to change her life.
HAPPY, HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY DARA!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU,
Denise
Post a Comment