Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

i am lost for words

Yesterday at church we sang a Jeremy Riddle song, throughout, my spirit resonated with all that's going on in my life right now, all the joy that I'm experiencing. We've just spent the last several days doing more new things with very, very influencial and important people who have walked with me to where we are today. To have our families together brings such amazing joy to my heart. The last time I was with them was in 2011 when I flew to Ethiopia as they welcomed their new daughter into their family. For us all be together in their home was pure sweetness. So good! My soul rejoices! 

(Ethiopia 2011)
(Wisconsin 2013:)






Each of these pictures brings me really, really deep joy! And with that, I continue to praise the Lord with where we are! Jesus, you are more than a friend!

More than a Friend

In the quiet of my soul 
In the stillness I hear Your voice call
And I am overwhelmed
And I am lost for words
To describe You


Jesus You're more than a friend
Jesus You're more than my heart could ever express
Your love and Your grace never fail me
Your merciful touch always heals me
You bring joy to my soul

My heart longs to worship You my King
And I long to bring You a pleasing offering
And I am overwhelmed
And I am lost for words
To describe You

1 comment:

yes said...

So, so, so sweet Dara!! That tapestry is almost ready; the pieces are getting more beautiful each and every day!!
Praising God over you and Nede!!!