Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

so, so blessed

I wish I could explain about every person we're traveling around the country (literally) to visit. Each of these people have played a significant role in my life at some point. Each could have (will have) a chapter in the book that I will one day write! Some people I'm meeting for the first time but through their praying with us for so long, our hearts are knit together in a deep way. Many people have encouraged me, financially sustained me and most definitely walked with us through the ups and downs of really, my adult life. Each day is so special as I reunite with old, and new friends. This, I'm sure, is a time in my life like I will never have again. It's pure sweetness! I look forward to continuing to reunite and continue to renew my spirit as I get loved upon and encouraged. God has blessed me with SO MANY special friends-- we are two very blessed girls!!
 To all of you we're seeing, thank you for making this such a beautiful time for us! To those I just won't be able to see, we wish we could! Your support and love means so much-- it often keeps me going. Thank you and God bless you!
 Lovin' life in Arizona!

2 comments:

yes said...

Oh this gave me a joy-filled well up!! I can't believe we are actually in a picture together!! It is truly a miracle, and what joy to have finally met Nede, and to see you Dara happier than ever!!! Nede is amazing!! How you have changed and poured in to her life...is a miracle! The love and respect she has for you; the goodness in her heart, the love for God she has, the manners, the smiles.. the happiness.. such a blessing Dara!!
Just love you so much and am so thankful for you and for Nede!!! May you be filled up to overflowing... with encouragement and love!!!!
So excited for you, and lots of hugs,
Denise

Shelly VanB said...

I am just LOVING this for you! This is NOW!
Sweet.

It really does something when you see the joy in your eyes as you and Nede share all these experiences with your family and friends.

It's a long way from an overcrowded van in the dead of night in Zambia, baby! But, again, as always, I'm reminded that those are the hours God chose to knit this friendship together so thankfulness even in that!


Love to you both!