Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007






I promise I will get better pictures soon but these are the best I have right now. I need to get more aware of my surroundings and comfortable before I start busting out my camera in the city. I will post more as I can.
The first picture is of when we went to the beach. You can't really see but the people walking on the road are carrying things on there head! that just amazes me. This one lady stopped and showed us her huge plastic children's swimming pool (well practically that big) full of fish. I bet there was 50#s of fish in that thing! Amazing, they are so smooth!
The second picture is a view of Monrovia from the ship. You can't tell from the picture but in real life you can see that all the the windows are broken and you can see the devastation from the war, even from this distance. I haven't been over there yet but I have heard it is unbelievable.
The next one is just the beach and the final one...THE SHIP- my home for the next 3 months!

No comments: