Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Keep in Touch

If you want to write to me I am sure it would be a delight to get letters!!! Remember though, that it may take several weeks for things to get to me. Keep in mind I will be leaving the ship around June 15. The address to send letters is:

Dara Hillstrom, Health Care
Mercy Ships-Anastasis
PO Box 2020
Garden Valley TX 75771-2020 USA

Email is the best way to communicate but old fashion letter writing is also an option:)

The ship has a satellite phone system which has a US-Florida #. That number is 954-538-4258. There may be limited line access and time restrictions so Dara is going to have to give up her HOURS of cell phone use! Pray for me in this regard:) I will miss SO many people. I will email, call, write as often as time allows. Please send me your encouragement as regularly as you can. I am sure the Spiritual warfare will be strong and that satan is quivering at the hearts that are eager to serve and save. I will need your words and prayers!

No comments: