Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Driving!

I have successfully and safely driven a standard VW minibus on the left-hand side of the road (that is where I was suppose to drive:). Yes, I was a bit nervous but it was time to gain a bit more independence. So far so good! The driving is a bit different here but, like many things, I am learning to adapt!
I hope you are having a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

denise said...

How great!! Off you go in you VW!!!! Praying for you as you travel!!

Hope you have such a blessed week-end Dara!!

Love you,

Denise

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great. Did you pass it the first time?? :) hehehe

Anonymous said...

I want to know if you can go in reverse in that vw. Especially driving a standard & on the left side of the road. Every days a new experience huh? Just one of many gifts God has given u in ur new world. love vickie