
I love ELEPHANTS!

I love GIRAFFES!


Last weekend we spent a great day at Kruger National Park. I LOVED it! I loved driving around and searching for these magnificent animals. After gazing at the zebra for a while I eagerly shared that "I LOVE zebras." Later when we saw the elephant I shouted, "I LOVE elephants!" Not long after we saw the giraffe and, again, I responded, "I just LOVE giraffes!" We all had a good laugh as my enthusiasm switched from one creation to the next depending upon what we were gazing at the moment! It was fantastic. What majestic animals they are. We also saw hippos, wildabeasts, impala, wart hog, sable, monkeys. What a creative, beautiful God!
I hope to have sometime later this week to sit down and gather my thoughts and share a bit of what I have been learning recently. It is heavy on my heart. It is deep- it is the truth! I need to share it. We had a wonderful day today just learning and hearing stories from the founder of Hands at Work. I am slowly learning what it means to have a servants heart but also learning how far I have to go. What a great place to be- being molded by the potter's hands! Talk to you soon....
3 comments:
How awesome to see those beautiful, beautiful animals!!
I am always being blessed by what God is teaching and showing you, and I cannot wait to hear what is heavy on your heart for us to hear!!!
Blessings Dara!!
hey dara, I'm showing friends your site. keep it real
Dara, you crack me up! What an amazing experience you are having - how cool to get to see all those African animals up close!
Post a Comment