Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


The Lord lives! Blessed be my rock! May the God of my salvation be exalted! He is the God who pays back those who harm me; he subdues the nations under me and rescues me from my enemies. You hold me safe beyond the reach of my enemies; you save me from violent opponents. For this, O Lord, I will praise you among the nations; I will sing joyfully to your name! Psalm 18:46-49

Happy Easter! I have been thinking of all of you today. Missing you but I also have the blessed assurance that, many of you right along with me, will soon be worshiping the Lord and praising in reverence of this special day! It is such a special thing to know that Christians all across the world gather together on this day to remember the foundation of our faith!
We woke this morning to a nice rain fall. It has since cleared and we will join some young couples this evening for dinner. It has been a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Yesterday we went to Kruger National Park where we saw lots of wonderful African animals. I will try to post those pictures tomorrow. God’s creation continues to stun me- I had a GREAT day!
That’s all for now! Have a blessed Easter and keep seeking Him. He IS alive and doing miraculous things, everywhere!

1 comment:

denise said...

Hi Dara,

Praying your Easter was a beautiful and blessed one, and that the dinner with friends was a very special time together!!
That picture is just so serene and beautiful; reminding me of God's peace over you.
Hope you have a great trip to see more of His creations, and thanking God that you are doing so well!!
Blessings and love,

Denise