I am sitting here after a day of errands and running around. I am tried. It's pouring down rain outside. I have a sense of joy as I think of starting my journey back to familiar. It seems like not long ago I was making my decision to come here and now I am contemplating decision regarding my return to the States. Wow! What a year!
There is rumor that the electricity transformer near the mission blew up and we may be out of power (including water) for weeks to months. This doesn't really affect me- only for the next week. I want to write much more but my internet/electricity time is limited right now. I just wanted to update you- hopefully the transformer is fixable and I will have electricity in the next week, but, if you don't hear from me that is why.
Thanks for your prayers as I prepare to leave Mozambique. Please pray that it can just be such a great week of wrapping up and that my heart will feel ready to go on Monday.
I hope to write more very soon. If not, I will as soon as I can next week. Until then...
3 comments:
Praying for you this week Dara!
May God cover each of you, with His power from above!!!
Praying for the transformer to be ok, and for all to go smoothly, and you to get some rest, as you get ready to come home!!
Blessings all around you,
Denise
Praying for you, Dara! I can only imagine the mixed emotions you may be feeling as you say "good-bye" to those in Moz.
And I too will be praying that the transformer will be up and running again.
Take care of yourself!
-Linda
Please take good care as you travel back to the states. We can't wait to see you. Love, Candace
Post a Comment