Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year

(a late post because I actually got to get away. More on that later.)

Happy New Year! The fact that I’m actually awake to bring in the new year is quite a miracle!

Yesterday after a particular difficult morning and day I went to town and came home and saw this rainbow. I’m not sure you can see it well on the pictures but I felt it was such a painting from the Lord. It ministered to me deep within. To see such a rainbow over mud huts as we start this new year I was reminded of the promises that remain for us. That the Lord doesn’t, hasn’t, and won’t change. The same

yesterday

today

tomorrow.

Hope.

Promises for the hope that comes.

And that we get to be part of making the KINGDOM come.

We wish you a BLESSED 2012—full of fulfilled promises and so much hope! Dara and Nede

1 comment:

hit6bugs said...

What a beautiful picture, and so glad you and Nede had a get a-way, and made it safely back!
I can't wait to hear how your trip went, and how you are doing!!
Praying so much always, and sending so much love,

Denise