



Today we went to do some sightseeing near White River. South Africa is so beautiful. I don’t know what I expected it to look like but it is much more magnificent than I imagined! I find no better way to see God than to adore His creation.
The first picture is at God’s Window and a wild lily- ah, thanks God for giving us wildflowers!
The second is our group- from left to right: Lacy from Canada, Dustin also from Canada (he’s just here for 3 mos), Laura- Canada, Callan from South Africa and me!
The third is Laura and me- she’ll be the other pea in my pod for the next 12 months. We continue to be so grateful that God called us here together. What a bonus and blessing it has and will continue to be to share this experience together.
The last picture- me enjoying the view!
7 comments:
Stunning! That last picture really captures your free spirit :) Miss you!
Sam
What a beautiful place!!! I have heard it is gorgeous there, and now I see a little of why! It is truly a blessing to be able to get a glimpse of you, and to see the others with you. It must be amazing to be serving together, and to be seeing God's beautiful creation togehter!!! It is really special that we can see and hear from you!!
Love you and praying for you Dara,
Denise
Dara, You look so at ease in africia. I can see the love you have for your new home for at least the next year! Yes its humbling to go over seas and really see how spoiled we are. The things we take for granted; but what a wonderful way of seeing what God has planned for you. Knowing how caring you were for my dad shows you will do great works in this new land of yours. Do you need anything...Care packages from az. Let me know My e-mail is ultravic60@hotmail.com. Miss you
vickie ( The Gaughan's)
ps my mom (Marlene ) will be praying for all of you.
Your stories and pics are amazing already. I miss you and wish i was experiencing it all with you!
Rissa
Dara Jean,
This is really, really beautiful. Please keep enjoying your work.
Candace
Dara, I am feeling better about you being there after seeing and reading how much you are at peace there. It was great to see pictures of you and the people in training with you. We still have all our winter snow on the ground, so the pictures are truly from another world.
Thanks so much for keeping up the blog. We are praying for you.
Love, Micki and Lee
I just love the one with you looking out!!!
Truly a beautiful place!!!
Post a Comment