Nede and I just spent the last week away in Zambia at a Hands at Work Celebration. It was really special for us to be able to go there together. I was quite emotional throughout the week because it felt like such a milestone for us. We were able to be with many of the people that have been praying for Nede and me for years now. I can't dream of being able to express what it meant for me. I decided to just make a little video to share...if you can, take a few minutes to watch this and reflect with me all that we've been through over the last few years. I hope you can feel how special it was for us. My favorite parts are shared here-- the worship and the love...you'll see:
And we were all together, from 13 different countries, because we believe seriously in the words of James 1:27:
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
1 comment:
Dara,
What a blessing to hear that the Hands Celebration was so refreshing and encouraging for you and Nede!!
I loved seeing the video/pictures that you posted from the Celebration! It is so beautiful to see, and I really think this is how the Lord intends it...all of the Nations coming together in unity to worship JESUS!! Amen!
Continued prayers for you and Nede! God bless you:)
In Christ's love,
Kristy Kes
Post a Comment